VITAMIN B-12 INJECTIONS
Siamak Rouzroch, MD
Fariba Bardi, DC
No appointment is needed for your Vitamin B 12 Injection!
Overview B- Complex Vitamins
Dr. Fariba Bardi explains that B complex vitamins are a necessary component of our health and they are found in a variety of foods, including fish, meat and dairy products. Vitamin B-12 is also added as a dietary supplement to some food products.
B-Complex vitamins include:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine )
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalmins)
Dr. Bardi explains to her patients that the various B-complex vitamins are comprised of a unique structure and performs different functions in the human body.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, and biotin participate in different ways for aspects of energy production
- Vitamin B5 regulates the secretion of hormones
- Vitamin B6 is essential for amino acid metabolism
- Vitamin B7 helps metabolize carbohydrates and fat.
- Vitamin B8 helps the body break down and use proteins.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid facilitate in cell division. Vitamin B12 also regulates the nervous system and it produces red blood cells, protein and nerve cells.
These essential vitamins have additional functions and a lack of these vitamins can lead to problems.
Vitamin B vitamins are water soluble which means they don’t remain in the body for long periods. Therefore, it is important that adequate amounts of B vitamins are included in your diet every day for optimal health.
Be sure to bring in your supplements and ask Dr. Bardi about the proper dosage. Dr. Bardi is a Metagenics provider and highly recommends these supplements for their purity and strict standards used for quality. See our online story to order your supplements.
Health Conditions and Vitamin B Uses
At Optimum Health Medical Center, Dr. Fariba Bardi recommends Vitamin B complex as part of her patient’s complimentary treatment for a variety of health conditions including:
- Wound Healing – Vitamin B I show to play role in wound healing
- Canker Sores – Vitamin B 1 and B13
- Stomach Upsets – Vitamin B12 are useful for indigestion, heartburn
- Osteoporosis – Increased bone density with calcium
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMD) – B-Complex vitamins for relief of symptoms
- Vitamin B-12 injections also help with energy production and weight control.
Vitamin B-12 injections are commonly prescribed to help prevent or treat pernicious anemia and B-12 deficiency.
Benefits Vitamin B-12 and B-12 Complex Injections At Optimum Health Medical Center you can quickly and easily receive your Vitamin B 12 injections. No appointment is needed.
Vitamin B12 injections help to improve energy levels, boost metabolism, help burn fat and boost metabolic rate, increase red blood cell production, help support a healthy liver function, and help regulate sleep and mood!